The 1050-capacity auditorium features a 53 foot by 32 foot stage with complete audio and lighting systems.
The lobby, a multi-use area may be set up for banquets, meetings, wedding receptions and other events. The lobby features monthly art exhibits provided by the Stanly County Arts Guild.
Other available areas include the Conference Room and Education Center, which will accommodate up to 100 people with auditorium-style seating.
RENTAL INFORMATION / RATES
The facilities are available for many functions including concerts, recitals, theatrical presentations, banquets, corporate functions, meetings and other special events.
Facility Rental Process
1. Contact the Director and discuss potential dates as soon as possible. An onsite meeting and tour of the facility is recommended if you are a first-time client. The Director will work with you to determine the best room/space for your event based on facility availability, type of event, and your personal preferences.
2. Once date(s) and location(s) are determined, applicable fees are discussed with client as well as the payment schedule
3. A contract is drawn up and mailed to the client in duplicate. The contract should be returned with a 25% deposit within 14 days.
4. Once the contract and deposit are received by the Agri-Civic Center, the reservation is considered “firm.”
5. After the contract is signed by the client, please supply the following:
- A Certificate of Liability Insurance for no less than $500,000
- Satisfactory evidence that the Stanly County Sherriff’s Department will be present (if applicable, as indicated on the signed contract)
- ABC permit if alcohol will be served (permit applications require several weeks to process. Contact the NC ABC Commission at (919) 779-0700 ASAP)
- Name of lighting and sound technician(s) (if applicable – auditorium events only)
- Room or stage setup. Setup information should include tables, chairs, podiums, microphones, and if it is a stage event – which drapes will be used.
- Balance due must be received no later than two weeks prior to event.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE RENT?
|Cables and Cords (Assorted types and lengths available)||Included|
|Easel (3 available)||Included|
|LCD Projector $75*||$75*|
|Grand Piano Tuning||Direct Cost**|
|Projection Screen (on-stage)||Included|
|Stanchions (6 Tensabarrier available)||Included|
*Fee assessed is rental only; client will supply personnel to run projector during event. If Agri-Civic Center staff is requested to run projection, technical staff rates will apply ($20/hr. minimum 4 hours effective 7/1/16). Additional staffing requests must be arranged no less than two (2) weeks prior to event with the Director.
**$90-100 in 2016
*** Wireless internet is also available at no additional charge
For questions about hosting your event at the Agri-Civic Center, please contact the Center’s office at (704) 986-3666.